All returns are subject to our return policy.
Large orders may require a signed copy of invoice before being shipped.
There is no restocking fee for defective products returned within 30 days for refund or when exchanging the exact same product.
Returned merchandise must be in its original packing and accessories intact.
Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging,
materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- All returns require a Return Authorization number to be issued prior to being returned.
- We reserve the right to refuse for return.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for all equipment returns.
- We reserve the right to charge a 35% restocking fee if the box is open and the machine has been handled or used.
- We do not refund shipping charges on non-defective returns.
- We do not cover the cost of shipping for product returns.
- Refund processing timeframes: It may take up to 15 days for your credit to be issued once your return is received.
It can take up to 2 billing cycles for a credit to post to your account.
When we issue a credit or refund, we are starting the process that same day to return the funds to you,
but the time frame can vary greatly due to delays that are controlled by the individual credit card issuers and banks.
When your return is received and processed, you will receive an email from Customer Service
letting you know the status of your return and when to expect your return credit.
If you have still not seen a credit post to your account after 2 billing cycles after your refund notification, please contact your financial institution.